Sunday, March 11, 2007

Strange, futuristic LA gas station

This popped up a month or so ago on the corner of Olympic and Robertson. Nice that they can come up with a futuristic design for a gas station, but they can't come up with a less primitive means of powering cars than oil.


free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting


free image hosting

4 comments:

Unknown said...

had to get your anti-oil jab in there, didn't you. "This is a nice hat, but they can't find a better head shading device than this? i scoff loudly at this"

Unknown said...

I agree with my.

Anonymous said...

When you have eve isk, you can get more! If you have enough eve online isk, you can help others. Which decision to buy isk, If you have cheap eve isk, you can upgrade! At last, you can buy eve online isk gets more!

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rom Gold I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy Runes of Magic Gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these Runes of Magic money with his friend.
One day, he give me many buy Rom Gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap Runes of Magic Gold was so cheap.